Safe return from Twardogora

Forum for foreigners to find out what's going on in Poland in Nissan Owners Club. Only English.

Moderator: Moderator

Awatar użytkownika
Steve-W
Proszę nie bić nowego
Proszę nie bić nowego
Kontakt:

Obrazek

So.. We have safely returned from our trip to Poland although my poor car had to take some extra weight back ( I think I gained 10KG from al the delious food :) )

Wow the A4 is really good now, we made up some time we lost in Germany because of all the stupid pigs who drove to fast in the very bad weather conditions.

On the A2 in Germany I was doing 80KM/H on the right lane trying to keep my car on the road (with Continetal wintercontact tyres) while on the 2 lanes left of me people were passing me far over a 100KM/H...are they that ignorent?

the result...it took us 15,5 hours to reach our destination because of all the accidents! fooking idiots :(
Sex is like Pizza
if it's good, it's Great!!
if it's bad, it's still pretty good!
Aleks

yeap, i don't know why a lot of people drives so fast on the snow :?
a few day ago i drove 40km/h, than some car came before me with near 80km/h.
first left turning and he slided... results ? damaged car and road lamp.
After this accident he went out the car and told me: damn i didn't know that road is frost.
he was from Stetin so he drove damaged car 100km with broken rear, bumper, lights, rear hood.
Awatar użytkownika
Steve-W
Proszę nie bić nowego
Proszę nie bić nowego
Kontakt:

I don't understand those people..if the roads are dry and you drive fast...no problem, but when you don't know if it's slippery or not...don't take the risk..it's not wurth it.

We had a lot of snow here yesterday..so I went out to play :) low speed drifting and donuts.. :o

tonight, new years eve with a lot of Siwucha!!

Happy new year everybody
Sex is like Pizza
if it's good, it's Great!!
if it's bad, it's still pretty good!
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Forum in English”